We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching. You will be coordinating with the Project Manager on a regular basis to share the updates regarding the status of the work assigned to you.
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Must have experience in working on framework such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Contribute to all the software development phases.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. Candidates having a Master’s degree in Software Engineering will also be considered.
- 3+ years of experience as PHP Developer, Web Developer or related roles.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design and related concepts.
PHP Frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel)
- Must have Experience in Accounting Software.
- Experience in implementing the common 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of developing web services will be preferred.
- Should possess a passion for coding practices and best designs.
- A mindset to develop bold ideas.
Android App Developer
Are you well-versed with Android APIs and have developed applications for the platform? As an Android Developer, you will collaborate with a team of developers and designers to build a responsive and functioning application.