15 Proven Ways to Reduce Bounce Rate and Increase Traffic to Your Website
If your website is experiencing a high bounce rate, it means that the website is not performing well. So, in this article, we’ll discuss the unique 15 ways to reduce bounce rate on your website and increase traffic.
There are some important techniques to reduce bounce rate, which are:
- Low Website loading time.
- Focus on good user interface.
- Use only relevant Keywords.
- Target Relevant Audience
- Avoid using Popups
- Rectify the Broken Links
- Utilize Google Analytics & Other Tools to track users and rectify errors.
- Optimize your website for Organic search.
- Use SEO to get organic traffic.
- For Leads, Try running AD-Campaigns across different platforms.
- Engage with your audience on Social Media.